Thursday, April 19, 2012

Inspiration

I'm in the process of designing several projects at once.  Normally this would be an overload of the senses especially as I am finishing up my last semester of a graduate program.

So how do I get myself into such a creative blitz.   

I think it's a combination of having a new baby to create for as well as the dangerous website known as Google.  Especially image search.


I love owls.  There is just something that appeals to me about them.  I was googling images looking for possible prints to frame for the nursery when I found these images.

The colors in this one just reminded me of a quilt.  My brain went straight from there to possible patterns. 



The eyes on this one are just too cute for words.   Hmmmm possible plush toy for baby.


There are lots of owls being created in my craft space right now.  Be on the look out for the finished projects here and in our Etsy shop.


What about you?  What inspires you to create?  Is it an image, a written pattern, or something as abstract as a color?

No comments:

Post a Comment