Thursday, October 22, 2015

Me Too Mommy!

If you haven’t noticed I have been on a knitting spree lately.  I am busy filling orders and designing new patterns.  My almost 4 year old has been asking with every finished project, “Is that for me?”  And I have to tell her, “No, baby.  I’ll do yours soon.”  And she goes on to play with her toys.


Last weekend we had the first cold snap of autumn and I felt so bad that my little one was huddling under the hood of her jacket while everyone else had access to a new hat or beanie. So what’s a momma to do?  Knit her a hat of course!


I found this free pattern and thought, “Oh how cute!” so I resized it.  I simply used a light worsted yarn and US size 7 needles for the band, and US size 6 DPNs for the hat body.  This made the perfect snug fit for my preschooler.

I also had this adorable monkey button sitting around and thought it was the perfect fit for my little miss.


But once the hat was completed I wasn’t done pleasing baby girl.  She had to have her own “pishers” done just like her sisters.


And then the 12 year old decided she needed to be a photographer.


Such is the life of a crafter and a crafter’s family.....have a great day and Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment